The Paradigm Journey speaking series
Amanda Welliver has made a business out of inspiring others to be the best they can be. As the founder and president of Paradigm Esteem, a self-esteem motivational modeling consulting firm, she brings a unique perspective on life and shares it with the audience in a humorous and interactive manner. Amanda suffered from a severe speech impediment. She underwent severe bullying and felt like she was a ‘human mistake’. Amanda speaks from a changed heart of how she went from the suicidal stuttering geek to the captain of the cheerleading squad, to an international multiple award winning entrepreneur. A motivational speaker and author of self-esteem textbooks, Amanda’s programs aim to change the lives of individuals by teaching them the art of self-appreciation, self-esteem, the power of positive thinking, and an overall positive self-loving image. Amanda is a businesswoman making a difference by teaching others from her heart and with the passion of a changed life.
- 'GOING AFTER YOUR DREAMS - MAKING IT A REALITY' - Listening to yourself and following your dreams
- ‘THE GEEK GREW UP’ – Amanda talks to teens how to 'bully’ proof themselves.
- ‘THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING METHOD’ - Turning tragedy into triumph and obstacles into opportunities.
- ‘DON’T GIVE UP: A SELF ESTEEM JOURNEY’ - The importance of never giving up.
- ‘GIRLS IS CRISIS: A SELF-ESTEEM EPIDEMIC’ - Listening to yourself and following your dreams.
- ‘I AM BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE…’ – Learning to notice the unnoticed.
- 'GOING AFTER YOUR DREAMS - MAKING IT A REALITY' - Listening to yourself and following your dreams.
- 'THE ART OF SELF-ESTEEM' - How to stop self-sabotaging obstacles that keep you from achieving your potential.
- 'DON'T GIVE UP: A SELF ESTEEM JOURNEY' - The importance of never giving up.
- ‘THE POWER OF THE GEEK' – Amanda tells her amazing story of how to become a successful entrepreneur by turning tragedy into triumph and obstacles into opportunities.
Please note that all speaking topics can be customized to your specific needs.
Amanda's sessions include audience participation, humour, slide show with video and images (not required) and interactive lessons.
So invite Amanda to your next event or conference!
"Amanda is a great motivational speaker, she captured the youth's attention throughout her presentation. It was really good."
"I bring my students to this conference every year to see Amanda and she never disappoints. Her ability to make self esteem fun and understandable is amazing. I so enjoy her sessions."
"I didn't think I was going to enjoy a self esteem event but Amanda makes sense and is a great self esteem motivational speaker, I actually wanted her to keep speaking."